TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU, THE USER (the” USER”), AND "TECHNOLOGIE OPTIC.CA INC. ("OPTIC.CA") in connection with the products and services offered by OPTIC.CA (collectively the "Products and Services") through and in connection with the Website www.optic.ca (the "Website").
The Website is open to the public, and any user may use the Website in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Ownership of Website/Trademark - The Website is the exclusive property of OPTIC.CA. The trademarks, logos and trade names OPTIC.CAMC belong exclusively to OPTIC.CA (the "Trademarks").
- Intellectual Property - OPTIC.CA is the sole owner of all intellectual property rights, including all copyrights in the Website.
- Terms of Sale and Warranties - OPTIC.CA posts its Terms of Sale separately on its Website - including the terms of its warranties and returns as well as its limitations of liability in connection with its Products and Services. If you have any questions, please consult the Terms of Sale and Warranties link and contact your authorized reseller and/or OPTIC.CA directly.
- User Information - OPTIC.CA collects, stores and uses the User's contact information for the sole purpose of administering the Website, by OPTIC.CA or its servants, agents and mandataries. The User provides true information.
- Website and Services - OPTIC.CA reserves the right to modify all or part of the Website and the Products and Services offered at any time and at its sole discretion. In particular, OPTIC.CA may temporarily or permanently eliminate all or part of the Products and Services offered.
Prohibited acts - It is strictly forbidden, by act or omission, in any manner whatsoever, by oneself or by a third party:
- To copy, reproduce and/or counterfeit, in whole or in part, the Website, OPTIC.CA's Products and Services, as well as the OPTIC.CAMC Marks and, where applicable, the trademarks of other products offered;
- Copy or extract content from the Website, other than for purely personal, non-commercial use;
- Use the Website or the Products and Services for illegal or criminal purposes;
- Place an order under the name of another person in such a way as to mislead others or OPTIC.CA ;
- Modify, copy, misappropriate or circumvent the Website's code and/or protection mechanisms;
- Prevent or restrict access to the Website and the Products and Services by any user;
- Upload any virus or other harmful program to the Website;
- illegally obtain, modify or copy third-party information;
- Act in any other manner contrary to the requirements of good faith or contrary to any other obligation under any applicable law.
- Notice - In addition to any other means permitted by law, OPTIC.CA may validly give notice to the User by sending such notice by email to the last email address declared by the User.
- Headings - Headings are used to simplify reading and do not limit the validity and application of the provisions contained herein.
- Obligations of means - OPTIC.CA's obligations to the User are obligations of means.
- Notice to OPTIC.CA - If necessary, any notice to Coeur de OPTIC.CA may be made in writing to the following address
TECHNOLOGIE OPTIC.CA INC.
2871 Star, Local 2,
Saint-Hubert (Quebec) Canada
All rights reserved — TECHNOLOGIE OPTIC.CA INC. (2023)