Empowering frontline technicians with a truly fast and powerful multitechnology test platform
- Connects anywhere: USB, mobile, WiFi, VPN and Bluetooth
- Loaded with utilities: all the tools required to maximize field testing, plus any third-party applications
- Like a PC: available with dual- or quad-core processor and Windows operating system
- EXFO Connect-compatible: automated asset management; data goes through the cloud and into a dynamic database
- Single- or dual-carrier configuration available to slot compatible FTBx test modules.
- High-power two-slot carrier configuration enabling simultaneous 100G quad port testing
Adapted for dedicated applications. Dedicated to helping you adapt.
The FTB-1 version 2, available in standard (FTB-1v2) or Pro (FTB-1 Pro) models, is a light-weight compact test platform allowing field technicians to carry out dedicated optical, Ethernet, multiservice and radio frequency (RF) interference test applications simply and efficiently, thanks to its ultra-powerful processing and highly intuitive interface.
Uncompromising multitouch performance
In today's connected world, the screen has become an intelligent tool to ensure seamless user experience: displaying data in high-resolution images and color, and above all, touch-sensitive. At EXFO, we have 30 years of industry-acclaimed expertise in making test sets that are the most adapted to your needs and requirements in the field. With the FTB-1v2 and the FTB-1 Pro, we are proud to bring you a state-of-the-art and easy-to-use interface, with multitouch capability on supported applications. It’s true power at your fingertips!
EXFO develops smarter tests, monitoring and analytics solutions for the global communications industry. They are trusted advisers to fixed and mobile network operators, hyperscalers and leaders in the manufacturing, development and research sector. Building on 35 years of innovation, EXFO’s unique blend of equipment, software and services provide faster, more confident transformations related to 5G, cloud-native and fiber optic networks.
When we say "our solutions match or exceed industry leading tier 1 manufacturers, rigorously engineered and tested", we need our tests equipment to be the same. Precision and reliability are not a feature but a necessity. EXFO Facts: +95% of the top CSPs worldwide use EXFO solutions, 5000+ quality audits of service and performance and No.1 worldwide in fiber optic test solutions