LAN/WAN access OTDR
The ideal construction OTDR for everyday field testing in any access network. With an iOLM application for both singlemode and multimode testing, it’s the most automated and intelligent troubleshooting tool for FTTA, LAN and data centers.
- Dynamic range of up to 36 dB in singlemode
- Event dead zone as low as 0.7 m and attenuation dead zone of 3 m
- Live fiber testing at 1625 nm
- Combined singlemode/multimode wavelengths
- Encircled Flux (EF) ready: use with external launch mode conditioner for EF-compliant multimode results
- iOLM-ready: one-touch multiple acquisitions, with clear go/no-go results presented in a straightforward visual format
- Access network testing
- PON characterization and in-service troubleshooting (1x32)
- LAN/WAN characterization
- Private networks
- Data-center certification and troubleshooting
- Fronthaul/backhaul (FTTA, FTTT, remote radio heads, DAS and small cells)
The FTBx-720C is an OTDR that is best suited for most typical short and access networks. It can perform both singlemode and multimode testing.
The FTBx-720C is designed for fronthaul/backhaul applications (FTTA, DAS, RRH, small cells), data-center tier-2 troubleshooting, enterprise and access networks, PON characterization and more. The FTBx-720C test module is hosted in our compact modular platforms that can also be equipped with other testing capabilities such as Ethernet, CPRI or copper testing to provide a complete test solution for FTTA contractors.
EXFO develops smarter tests, monitoring and analytics solutions for the global communications industry. They are trusted advisers to fixed and mobile network operators, hyperscalers and leaders in the manufacturing, development and research sector. Building on 35 years of innovation, EXFO’s unique blend of equipment, software and services provide faster, more confident transformations related to 5G, cloud-native and fiber optic networks.
When we say "our solutions match or exceed industry leading tier 1 manufacturers, rigorously engineered and tested", we need our tests equipment to be the same. Precision and reliability are not a feature but a necessity. EXFO Facts: +95% of the top CSPs worldwide use EXFO solutions, 5000+ quality audits of service and performance and No.1 worldwide in fiber optic test solutions